Monday, March 16, 2009

smokin'


This is also one of those patterns, like the Minimalist Cardigan, that I've wanted to knit for a long time. And - like my minimalist - this turned out also exactly like wanted.

Pattern: Smokin' by Jared Flood
Yarn: Madil Yarns Loden and teetee Kamena, held together
Needles: 6 mm


I love the texture of those yarns together and the colors blend nicely. Pattern was easy to follow and there was no need for modifications. My husband likes his new cardigan and so do I. I only wish he could be a bit more patient when I'm taking pictures...

3 comments:

Rebecca S. said...

another lovely handknit....always nice to see your work, and i wonder how DO you find the time!? any tips on fitting lots of knitting time into our lives? thanks for sharing on your blog!

rosa p. said...

.. no words.. this is a pattern, my husband wants me to knit....

your version is perfect. and looks so much "fresher" !

veera said...

thank you!

time for knitting... lately i have even started my days with coffee and some knitting. i must be addicted.