Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hip and Pop



Spring is almost here, believe it or not. To brighten up this gray April day, I thought it's about time to release one bright and happy pattern -




Hip and Pop

This sweater will brighten up any mood. It’s hip to wear and the color sure pops out enough! This wonderful and lightly fitted pullover is worked top down in one piece.

Yarn: 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) skeins of Tosh DK by Madelinetosh, approx. 850-1350 yards [780-1235 m] of DK weight yarn
Needles: US 7 [4.5 mm]
Gauge: 18 stitches = 4" [10 cm] in garter stitch
Finished chest circumference: 30 (34, 38, 42, 46, 50)” [75 (85, 95, 105, 115, 125) cm].


€ 4.90





10 comments:

Andee said...

It is so bright and cheery. I love it.

kelly said...

just lovely! i'm also very much in love with your skirt! i've being looking for patterns to make on similar for ages & yours is the perfect colour too!

Miss Bimbamboum said...

I love this color!!!

Sally said...

and the skirt! where'd you get the skirt? beautiful color combo

Julie said...

That is so pretty, I love it!!

veera said...

Thank you for the sweet comments!

Hannah said...

I'm knitting a Thayer in this colorway in Tosh Merino Light and it is HEAVENLY. I just wish the lace was easier so I could wear it faster!

Katherine said...

This is lovely! How much ease do you envision for this sweater?

veera said...

I'd suggest choosing a size with no ease to a small amount of positive ease!

Katherine said...

Thanks for the quick answer!